3 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby sintax68 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:37 am
Dear Neptun Forum,

I'm posting my problem here as suggested by one (/two) neptun member.

I don't manage to activate windows hello especially the face unlocking biometrics function (pin, password and finger OK)... Did somebody manage to do it with the Lenovo x1 3rd gen?

As mentionned in the packaging, an infrared camera could be installed on the device (optional). I'm pretty sure that this model is equipped by one (high-end device, screen...) but no chance to find it in the drivers (???).

I don't really know what to try know. I and neptun crew already tried to work on the problem. I also used the help from windows with a level 3 technician, the two other level had no success...

So tell me if you have any idea on that! If it works fine for you on the same device, just tell me too.

Thanks.
Postby dominikc » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:32 am
Hi sintax68

There is no IR cam in the Neptun X1 Yoga 3rd Gen. When we setup the configuration in spring when the device was announced the IR camera was not yet available so we omitted it to prevent very long delays in delivery. As a side-effect it made the laptop a bit cheaper but this was not our primary intention.

Kind regards,
Dominik
Postby sintax68 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:38 am
Hi,

yes, I discovered that during the week-end. I'm still surprised that the high-end version of screen doesn't have any IR camera option when the other one has the option.

Thanks for your help!
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Login