5 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby alba » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:27 pm
Hello,

Is the 14-days return policy offered by Apple Stores (for which one can have the product changed within 14 days from buying) viable within the Neptune service? If so, how does it work (i.e. where does one return the computer for exchange? And when does the day-count start?)? If not, is there another return policy?

Thank you very much.
Postby simon-ses » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:55 pm
Hi,

We work with DataQuest as sales and delivery partner and therefore Dataquest' terms and conditions apply: https://www.dataquest.ch/ueber-uns/agb

For more details you should contact DataQuest directly: 044 360 39 14 / btsns@dataquest.ch

Best regards,
Simon
Postby alba » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:55 am
Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the page you linked is fully in German, which I do not speak.. is there any explanation of the policy available in English or french?

Thanks
Postby simon-ses » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:17 am
As far as I know there doesn't exist an English version but I will ask again to make sure.

Here a Google-Translation of the page: https://translate.google.ch/translate?s ... t=&act=url

Best regards,
Simon
Postby simon-ses » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:26 am
Actually if you log in to the shop for the Apple offer, there is an English version. You can find it on the bottom of the page under "Terms and Conditions". Here the relevant part:

"Exchange of Goods
The exchange of goods can only be fulfilled upon written agreement. The goods must (unopened software) be in perfect, complete condition and in the original packaging. Specially configured order items are not returnable. For these activities we may offset the amount of your refund by the diminished value of the product."

You can contact DataQuest directly by calling 044 360 39 14 or send an email to btsns@dataquest.ch

In case you are not forwarded to the Neptun DataQuest Shop (spez-s.dataquest.ch) please clear your browser cache and try again.

Best regards,
Simon
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login